Industrial and Portable Air Compressors
- Converted Teamcenter 2005 to Teamcenter 9.1 implementation in North Amercian and Asian sites.
- Defined new data model to align with business processes with a greenfield Teamcenter deployment for North America.
- Completed data migration for all global locations
- Enabled part reuse through implementing classification, configuration, establishing parts library, and aligning with procurement organization.
- Delivered change management, ERP integration, and Teamcenter-to-SharePoint integration.
- Developed training materials, and led end-user training in global locations.
- Provided end-user help desk support post go-live
- Greenfield deployment of Teamcenter with an integration to SolidWorks.
- Includes item and document types along with associated release workflows.
- MBOM creation configured using Multi-Structure Manager with integration to ERP and options/variants configuration also provided.
- Scope included end user training and creating a data migration methodology.
- Also completed an upgrade from Teamcenter 8.3 to Teamcenter 10.1 since initial deployment
Power Grid Equipment
- Implemented Teamcenter 8.3 using off-premises server hosting.
- Configured Teamcenter for CAD data and documents including associated release workflows.
- Provided on-going Teamcenter support as required post go live
Industrial Forging and Casting
- Performed several upgrades as requested including an integration with several Pro/ENGINEER and NX versions.
- Provide system support and advice for administrative questions and concerns.